InfoPrint Manager for AIX and Windows
A scalable, centralized output management solution designed to boost productivity.
InfoPrint Manager for AIX and InfoPrint Manager for Windows can help unify your output infrastructure for maximum efficiency. They combine the powerful InfoPrint Solutions Company developed and industry standard Advanced Function Presentation (AFP) architecture, comprehensive data stream transforms and extensive output-management capabilities into a single solution to provide the control you need. Diverse types of information—from a variety of sources—can be transformed, printed, faxed or e-mailed. InfoPrint Manager provides centralized control of your output infrastructure for maximum efficiency.
- Centralized output management with automated job, queue and printer control
- Scalable in capacity and price on either AIX or Windowsservers
- Support for multiple data streams and device types
- Built-in data stream transforms let you print non-AFP workloads on reliable, high-speed or distributed AFP printers
- Extensive message, error and accounting logs help you diagnose problems and provide audit tracking and accounting information for charge-back
- Optional, related software programs let you seamlessly migrate from Xerox LPS/Metacode applications to AFP, or convert AFP output into PDF to send as e-mail attachments
If you’re looking for new or used printers for your organization, try our corporate website: